- Good with People
- Problem Solver
- Sales Skills
About Talent Inc.
We’re growing fast and looking for talented, driven professionals to join our team.
Talent Inc. is dedicated to redefining how job seekers brand themselves to employers. Through our community of skilled writers, our brands - TopResume and CVNow - review and write millions of resumes, CVs, and LinkedIn profiles around the world each year.
We’re committed to helping job seekers write the next chapter of their careers and we want to help write yours, too! We hire for growth and longevity because we value the happiness and well-being of our employees.
Our business is growing fast, and with that we need the artillery to back it up! We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can work with many different personalities to get the job done. Great communicators and a passion for working for a growing startup is a must!
The Operations team is the backbone of Talent Inc.'s success. As a member of the team you will be interfacing directly with our clients and writers to generate the best possible customer experience.
We're building out our own new office space right now and want your input on the perfect working environment. Join us fast so you can steer us in the right direction!
Skills & Requirements
- 2-3 years experience in a customer support/client service role.
- A great communicator (both verbal and written).
- Familiar with customer support interfaces.
- A desire to work in an ever-changing and dynamic startup .
- A willingness to contribute to the culture of our team.
- You're authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
- An English / Journalism major would be an asset... but not required
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- We operate with the agility of a startup, but have the stability of a well-established organization
- We value work-life balance
- We offer competitive pay + options
- Employees can pick the computer setup of their choosing. Whatever helps you work better, it's yours
At Talent, Inc. we believe culture and thought diversity lead to better teams and stronger companies. We seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Talent, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Come join our team. Together we’ll help others tell their career stories and land their dream jobs.
Send us an intro and resume to email@example.com. Feel free to include your answer to two fun questions:
- What is your definition of a great company culture?
- Tell us something you are passionate about!?
Not this role?
We're always looking for the right talent. Check out all of our other opportunities on our Careers Page.