- Big Fish in Area of Expertise
- Good with People
- Market Research
- Problem Solver
- Sales Skills
- Sense of Humor
- Big Fish in Area of Expertise
About Talent Inc.
We’re growing fast and looking for talented, driven professionals to join our team.
Talent Inc. is dedicated to redefining how job seekers brand themselves to employers. Through our community of skilled writers, our brands - TopResume and CVNow - review and write millions of resumes, CVs, and LinkedIn profiles around the world each year.
We’re committed to helping job seekers write the next chapter of their careers and we want to help write yours, too! We hire for growth and longevity because we value the happiness and well-being of our employees.
In just 2 years, Talent, Inc has exploded onto the career growth market. Through partnerships with various job boards we’ve critiqued over 10 million resumes and given our customers the resume makeover they need to move to the top of the pile. Now we are focused connecting with our audience to help them write their career story on an ongoing basis. This is where you come in.
You will be an integral part of our business development team reporting directly to our EVP of Business Development. If you love driving revenue through strategic partnerships, this is the position for you. We have already partnered with some of the largest career sites in the world, including Glassdoor and Monster. Now, we are looking expand our reach and that’s where you come in. You will work directly with our EVP of Business Development to continue to expand our partnerships around the world. The right candidate is organized, a self-starter and doesn’t take no for an answer.
We are a fast-growing startup where performance drives rewards. Plus, we are a fun bunch of nice people who enjoy working together. Doesn’t that sound like the kind of place you want to work?
- Supports all members of business development team
- Manages onboarding partnership activity
- Update and manage partner contracts
- Monthly partnership analysis
- Work with existing partners on marketing and optimizing campaigns
- Update and maintain ZOHO database
- Create and send out monthly partner newsletters
- Coordinate between business development department > tech > marketing
- Vetting partnership inquiries and schedule calls as needed
- Update and maintain business development marketing materials
- Online research and analysis
- Trade show preparation
- Occasional travel
- 2-3 years in previous business development, sales or account management role
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Business degree
- Proficient Excel skills
- Previous experience with CRM systems (Salesforce, ZOHO a plus)
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- We operate with the agility of a startup, but have the stability of a well-established organization
- We value work-life balance
- We offer competitive pay + options
- Employees can pick the computer setup of their choosing. Whatever helps you work better, it's yours
At Talent, Inc. we believe culture and thought diversity lead to better teams and stronger companies. We seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Talent, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Come join our team. Together we’ll help others tell their career stories and land their dream jobs.
Send us an intro and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not this role?
We're always looking for the right talent. Check out all of our other opportunities on our Careers Page.