- A Good Eye
- Goal Oriented
- Great Planning
- Market Research
- Problem Solver
About Talent Inc.
We’re growing fast and looking for talented, driven professionals to join our team.
Talent Inc. is dedicated to redefining how job seekers brand themselves to employers. Through our community of skilled writers, our brands - TopResume and CVNow - review and write millions of resumes, CVs, and LinkedIn profiles around the world each year.
We’re committed to helping job seekers write the next chapter of their careers and we want to help write yours, too! We hire for growth and longevity because we value the happiness and well-being of our employees.
We work with thousands of partners, hundreds of thousands of paying customers, millions of resumes, and billions of data points. We're profitable and have scaled fast with our current architecture, but need someone to think bigger and help take us to 10x and beyond.
We need a fantastic product owner to add firepower to our current team and take accountability for all things international. You'll set product strategy, prioritize features and requirements, and manage product schedules of multi-disciplinary teams. You'll own a variety of projects, but you will also be tasked with bringing new projects to the company and being accountable for their success. This role will have a great potential for upward mobility.
We've just moved into a huge new office space and want your input on the perfect working environment. Join us fast so you can steer us in the right direction!
Skills & Requirements
- You have 5-8 years experience managing teams, products, direct reports, and shipping world-class products.
- You should be curious about the world, and how and why business changes across international borders.
- You have very strong data manipulation and presentation skills; you don't need much guidance to find the kernel of data you need.
- Expert knowledge of experimentation and product iteration (A/B testing, focus groups, requirement gathering). You should be teaching us on methodology.
- Exceptional communication skills.
You, If We're Lucky
- You have an MBA and/or masters degree in a comparable field.
- You have an inappropriately passionate relationship with big data and/or data mining.
- You've scaled something weird and strange before.
- You speak and write in multiple languages.
- You're open to travel.
- You have startup experience!
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- We operate with the agility of a startup, but have the stability of a well-established organization
- We value work-life balance
- We offer competitive pay + options
- Employees can pick the computer setup of their choosing. Whatever helps you work better, it's yours
At Talent, Inc. we believe culture and thought diversity lead to better teams and stronger companies. We seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Talent, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Come join our team. Together we’ll help others tell their career stories and land their dream jobs.
Send us an intro and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not this role?
We're always looking for the right talent. Check out all of our other opportunities on our Careers Page.