- A Good Eye
- Market Research
- Sense of Humor
About Talent Inc.
We’re growing fast and looking for talented, driven professionals to join our team.
Talent Inc. is dedicated to redefining how job seekers brand themselves to employers. Through our community of skilled writers, our brands - TopResume and CVNow - review and write millions of resumes, CVs, and LinkedIn profiles around the world each year.
We’re committed to helping job seekers write the next chapter of their careers and we want to help write yours, too! We hire for growth and longevity because we value the happiness and well-being of our employees.
We need your eye to invent great logos, color palettes, and flesh out web pages. We need your brain to get inside the head of our customers and partners. In the next year we're building both enterprise dashboards that need a great skinning, and revamping dozens of web entities.
You will be an integral part of our fast-growing design team. Expect to be accountable for data-driven design its effectiveness and evolution. We are rolling out an internal analytics platform now that you'll be able to use to test multiple visions of these sites. We want you passionate about what our brands mean and can incubate your career growth if it's focused in building fantastic business-centric UI/UX.
We're building out our own new office space right now and want your input on the perfect working environment. Join us fast so you can steer us in the right direction!
Skills & Requirements
- You're a messenger of beautiful UI/UX and functional consumer interfaces.
- You're obsessed with letting data drive decisions and not only gut feel.
- If you need a feature to convey something, you know when to use imagery, text, interactivity, and can contribute with each.
- You can traverse the entire "design stack": illustration to page layout, to HTML and CSS, to JS if needed.
- You have knowledge of web standards/web browser capabilities and can design for all.
- You're authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
You, If We're Lucky
- You've done formal A/B or multivariate testing.
- You're a design hacker. You're just as comfortable planning a new branding initiative as you are whipping up whatever needs to be done to please the end-user or client.
- You've been exposed to a backend coding or an MVC framework.
- You've built something weird and strange from the ground up before.
- You have hobbies that you take more seriously than hobbies.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- We operate with the agility of a startup, but have the stability of a well-established organization
- We value work-life balance
- We offer competitive pay + options
- Employees can pick the computer setup of their choosing. Whatever helps you work better, it's yours
At Talent, Inc. we believe culture and thought diversity lead to better teams and stronger companies. We seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Talent, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Come join our team. Together we’ll help others tell their career stories and land their dream jobs.
Send us an intro and resume and/or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to include your answer to two fun questions:
- What's the most underrated font?
- What are two UI features on mainstream sites that you think most people underappreciate?
Not this role?
We're always looking for the right talent. Check out all of our other opportunities on our Careers Page.