- A Good Eye
- Market Research
About Talent Inc.
We’re growing fast and looking for talented, driven professionals to join our team.
Talent Inc. is dedicated to redefining how job seekers brand themselves to employers. Through our community of skilled writers, our brands - TopResume and CVNow - review and write millions of resumes, CVs, and LinkedIn profiles around the world each year.
We’re committed to helping job seekers write the next chapter of their careers and we want to help write yours, too! We hire for growth and longevity because we value the happiness and well-being of our employees.
The Marketing Designer is responsible for bringing our brand to life through visual storytelling and developing the style of our digital marketing programs. This role will report to our Director of Product Marketing with responsibility to support initiatives across the entire marketing team. You will be integral in shaping how we communicate with millions of users across all mediums - including advertising, emails, landing pages, blog, social, video, infographics, etc. We are looking for someone with solid visual portfolio that demonstrates a strong eye for typography, content hierarchy, layout, and color theory, but also understands digital advertising and how to best present our value to the market across multiple platforms.
- You’ll design landing pages, infographics, social media graphics, digital ads, informational web content, downloadable assets, email templates and CTAs
- You’ll create the style for our our brand channels (Blog, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- You’ll design branded content such as presentations, collateral and strategic marketing campaigns
- You’ll create design variations for A/B testing
- You’ll expand our brand style guide to ensure tonal consistency across all online platforms and marketing channels.
- You have a BA in Graphic Arts, or equivalent combination of experience and education
- You have 2-4 years of experience working exclusively in a marketing department or with an agency; MarTech/ AdTech experience a major plus
- You have a strong portfolio that showcases your design skills and a wide breadth of marketing executions, including emails, web design, paid media, social media, infographics
- You have a solid UX background with user problem-solving approach
- You understand that the key to great design is great communication and you make it a point to understand consumers so that your work is compelling, relevant, and meaningful to your audience.
- You have strong talent in all elements of design, layout and typography with a sharp attention to details
- You have strong organizational skills, work ethic and superior attention to detail
- You have advanced software knowledge and experience required: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, Acrobat, PowerPoint, HTML, and other web design applications.
- Experience with video editing and motion graphics a plus
What Makes Us Different
- We operate with the agility of a startup, but have the stability of a well-established organization.
- We value work-life balance.
- We offer competitive pay + options.
- Employees can pick the computer setup of their choosing. Whatever helps you work better, it's yours.
At Talent, Inc. we believe culture and thought diversity lead to better teams and stronger companies. We seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Talent, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Come join our team. Together we’ll help others tell their career stories and land their dream jobs.
Send us an intro, portfolio and resume to email@example.com.
Not this role?
We're always looking for the right talent. Check out all of our other opportunities on our Careers Page.