- Good with People
- Problem Solver
About Talent Inc.
We’re growing fast and looking for talented, driven professionals to join our team.
Talent Inc. is dedicated to redefining how job seekers brand themselves to employers. Through our community of skilled writers, our brands - TopResume and CVNow - review and write millions of resumes, CVs, and LinkedIn profiles around the world each year.
We’re committed to helping job seekers write the next chapter of their careers and we want to help write yours, too! We hire for growth and longevity because we value the happiness and well-being of our employees.
In just 2 years, Talent, Inc has exploded onto the personal career branding market. Through partnerships with various job boards we’ve reviewed over 10 million resumes and given our customers the resume makeover they need to move to the top of the list. Now we need to scale our systems to keep pace with the growth of our business.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer, QA to help us enable the growth of our company. Our challenges include scaling our current system and building new applications. Your role will be helping to define the technical vision, and to deliver solid, modern systems.
We are seeking someone who has a track record of delivering automated test systems, someone with a passion to understand existing and emerging technologies (Go, Akka, etc.). We value technical aptitude, adaptive ingenuity and a proven record of performance over proficiency with a specific tool set. We believe strong technologists can work well in any technology.
- Select automated test frameworks and process
- Integrate test automate suite into continuous integration/deployment solution
- Contribute to a culture of automation that includes unit tests, regression tests, automated deployment, and continuous monitoring.
- Work with business analysts, developers, and other internal stakeholders to define functional and nonfunctional test requirements
- Investigate and debug test scenarios as well as the automated framework itself.
- Report, track, and verify defects effectively
- Build and maintain automated test scripts
- A passion for staying current on technologies and software development best practices.
- Experience building software in a team environment.
- Experience working in an object oriented language such as Java, Python, Ruby, C#, etc.
- Experience with test automation frameworks such as Selenium, LoadRunner, TestComplete, etc.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Excellent communication skills.
- Desire to work with test and deployment automation.
- Desire to work in an agile environment.
- Authorized to work for any US employer.
- AWS experience a plus.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- We operate with the agility of a startup, but have the stability of a well-established organization
- We value work-life balance
- We offer competitive pay + options
- Employees can pick the computer setup of their choosing. Whatever helps you work better, it's yours
At Talent, Inc. we believe culture and thought diversity lead to better teams and stronger companies. We seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Talent, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Come join our team. Together we’ll help others tell their career stories and land their dream jobs.
Send us an intro and resume to email@example.com.
Not this role?
We're always looking for the right talent. Check out all of our other opportunities on our Careers Page.